Your Life ABA offers in district consultation services using Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) techniques and strategies coupled with positive behavior supports to enhance and enrich the learning environment and support instructional staff with additional tools.
Our in-district consultation services include:
- Assessment, consultation, and direct services for students with an autism spectrum disorder diagnosis
- A flexible model individualized to the school, classroom, and student needs
- One-on-one and small group services in the student’s home school district
- Therapeutic support from certified BCBAs, BCaBAs, and Behavioral Technicians
- Collaboration to build a plan that supports school-wide initiatives