Rivermont and Your Life ABA Staff Recognized at Company Annual Award Ceremony
Posted: July 07, 2022 | Written By: Melody Gopee | Category:
On the evening June 20, 2022, Rivermont Schools and Your Life ABA held their Annual Award Ceremony to honor those staff members who have gone above and beyond this year in service to our schools and students.
All Rivermont and Your Life ABA staff were in attendance as a presentation including heart-felt videos of different students and staff members, sharing their personal experiences with the honorees and congratulating them on their success. Each of the winners were presented with an award by New Story CEO, Jon Bicknell.
Check out the winner’s listed below, along with some staff and student quotes from the videos.
- Lauren Sisk from Rivermont Lynchburg South – Mental Health Associate of the Year. “We are so grateful for all your hard work and dedication in raising the bar for all Rivermont Schools. When we asked students what they like about Ms. Sisk, one said, ‘I love everything about Ms. Sisk’ and so do we.” – Rivermont Staff Member
- Keston Pelter from Rivermont Rockbridge - Teacher of the Year. “When I think of Ms. Pelter, she is a great teacher because she is always there for help. What I will remember most about Ms. Pelter is her smile. Thank you for being the best teacher I could ever ask for.” – Rivermont Student
- Adam McGhee from Rivermont Hampton - Administrative Support Staff of the Year. “I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me and for the school. Thank you for helping me with my struggles and taking me for walks and to the school store as well.” - Rivermont Student
- Angela Cooper from Rivermont Hampton - Administrator of the Year. “Congratulations, you deserve it. We really appreciate you and everything that you do. Nobody could do it like Ms. Cooper.” – Rivermont Staff Member
- Abigail Hard from Your Life ABA - Clinician of the Year. “From all of us here at the clinic, we just want to say thank you and that you’re loved so much here from all of the staff and all of the clients. We are super grateful and thankful for you, and you definitely deserve this award. You have a huge heart, and we love you.” – Your Life ABA Staff Member
Congratulations again to our staff on their incredible accomplishments! We are so honored to work alongside these amazing staff members and are so thankful for all that they do for Rivermont and Your Life ABA
Want to be notified of new articles and resources from Your Life ABA? Click here to submit your email and opt into our newsletter.
Team Member Spotlight: Abigail Hard - Training and Compliance Coordinator
March 20, 2023
Team Member Spotlight: Kailey Roussin - Regional Site Supervisor
March 16, 2023
Rivermont and Your Life ABA to Host Autism Resource and Wellness Fair
March 09, 2023
Skills to Work On in a Work Prep Setting to Set Up Future Successes
February 22, 2023